Davids interest in Acupuncture stems from studying martial arts such as Aikido, Tai Chi and Qi Gong, both from a martial arts and a healing perspective. David also has a deep interest in alternative medicine as well as being aware of conventional medicine. This led to studying Five Element Acupuncture at the renowned College of Traditional Acupuncture in Warwickshire where after 3 years training he gained his degree.
David is committed to continuing professional development and attend regular courses and seminars, which have included:
- Korean Style Gua Sha including Cosmetic GuaSha and Cupping Therapy with Jong Baik
- Saam Five Element Acupuncture and Magnet Therapy with Jong Baik
- Foundation In Kiiko Matsumoto Style Japanese Acupuncture with Andy Harrop
- Acupuncture for Pain with Leslie Pattenden
- Acupuncture for Fertility with Jani White
- Yang Style Tai Chi with Lau Sui Taijiquan
- Taoist Internal Arts with Lotus Neigong
- Dit Da Trauma Poultice and Liniments
- Healing massage
- Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition
I am a member of the British Acupuncture Council, have full liability insurance and I am registered with the relevant local authority. All treatments are carried out under strict guidelines from the British Acupuncture Council.